I think, this receipt have no troubles:
1. Make new folder, put your ‘pot’ file here.
2. Open Terminal here (in PCManFM just press F4).
3. If you set up your locale correct, then enter command
otherwise enter command
msginit -l sv
4. You will be prompted to check your e-mail, just press Enter. Wait while program fetch some info from internet. Done!
5. Now open your brand new ‘po’ file with Poedit. Go menu ‘Edit → Preferences’. Check that you entered Your name and mail, and have check some checkboxes like I have:
Anyway, you can correct your old files with text editor. Correct plural formula for Svenska is:
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n != 1);n"
msginit insert it automatically.
And I didn’t manage to upload the PO files…
Have you seen my post above? I’ve wrote:
It’s only a bit tricky to rename your file to have ability to attach. You can rename it like ‘tazpanel-sv.po.txt’.
Or, maybe, regular forum members have no ability to attach ‘txt’ files? Sorry, I don’t know, I’m not a regular member.
At the end of this forum page I can see:
allowed uploads: bmp (500 KB), doc (500 KB), gif (500 KB), gz (500 KB), jpeg (500 KB),
jpg (500 KB), pdf (500 KB), png (500 KB), txt (500 KB), xls (500 KB), zip (500 KB), tazpkg (500 KB)
You can pack all your files to ‘tar.gz’ or ‘zip’ archive and attach here.